This week we are challenged to make our own paper lace. I knew immediately that I needed to use this punch from Martha Stewart. It is called traditional eyelet and that is exactly what it reminds me of those eyelet trims my mom used to put in almost all of our clothing when we were little. This punch makes me feel safe, so I punched a gazillion of different things with it and ended up using this strip of vellum. I wanted to give that worn out look of old eyelet trims but my vellum is SUPER thick. I still love it, and I still haven’t decided who this card has to go to. I have a few prospects… LOL!!!!
- CropStop’s blog – hand made paper lace
- CHALLENGE 106 ~ DIE CUTS AND PUNCHES @ Craft you passion challenge
- R#67 – Cool Greys @ Craft 4 Eternity
- Make it Monday with Kraft Outlet: Use Your Stash Challenge - The grey polka dot paper is at least 5 yrs old and the ribbon probably 7. LOL!!!! (the stamp is only what 4 yrs old?)
- Challenge #1 at Just keep on creating
- Make It Monday #85 with Meljen’s Designs
- Inspire Me Fridays 54 – Anything Goes!
- Waste no Wednesday @ Wishcraft