CWC #69- Staying Warm…

This week’s hostesses for CWC #69 are: Heather and Linda.  The ladies decided on a “Stay Warm” theme… Here we finally need to stay warm the temps have dropped to single digits tonight.  Winter is FINALLY here… LOL!!! I made two cards for this week, I know a bit of an over achiever… LOL!!!

It was my niece’s birthday last week and I know how much she would have loved to have gotten some snow for xmas, so since that didn’t happen… we are sending her some…

I am not a big fan of these Sesame street or Disney cartridges because they are a pain to cut and put together, but I kind of like how it turned out… and yes, I think Elmo might be a bit color blind… check out that pattern combination he is wearing… OUCH…

The second card is apparently a portrait of my daughter… LOL! Check it out… LOL!!!!

close up:

Challenges:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

1. Jill says:

Dalis your daughter looks like a sweetheart! Cute cards too! Smiles, Jill

2. Sarah says:

Super cute! Love the face on the little girl! So sweet! And your daughter is adorable too! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

3. Veronica G says:

Great card!! Thank you for joining us at Getting Cricky Simply Sunday challenge.

Getting Cricky JrDT

4. michelle says:

Dalis~
    This is just too cute! I love your, I think he is grover, card! Either way ti is adorable….and your little girl card all dressed up and ready to go outside and play! LOVE them both!!

Hugs,
    MIchelle

5. Cindy says:

super duper cute, love it

6. Charlotte says:

Such great cards. I love the mitten and scarf. But the photo is as cute as ever!!!
    Charlotte

7. Great cards, Dalis! LOL – - Elmo had his eyes closed when he picked out his outfit!! Too cute! Tell Bianca she made a great snowman — we live in Florida and would have to Google “How to Make A Snowman” too!

~ Jen

8. SOOOO darling!!! I love your little cozy warm girl! SOOOO glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!

9. Jenny says:

Cute! Elmo is a hit in our house :)

Jenny

10. Glora says:

Your snow girl is SO super adorable!!!!! I love her to pieces! Terrific job! Hugs- Glora

11. Melissa says:

Good luck with all your challenges. Your girl in the snow suit is darling. She is cute like your little gal.

12. Melanie says:

Such cute cards! Thanks for joining us for Challenge me Monday at FCCB.
    Melanie Makes

13. tooo cute that pk face is perfect for your little girl

scrappinwithmybug.com

14. Cheri says:

Both of these cards are great! I never would have known that it “tore” if you hadn’t said so. It looked like it was planned. Thanks for sharing this on the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge.

Cheri – Getting Cricky JrDT

15. Beckie says:

Great projects! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!

Be blessed, Beckie

16. Patti Ross says:

AWWWW…so cute. Just love the colors!!! Great Job

Patti
    Jr. DT Getting Cricky

17. Larelyn says:

Elmo is just so darn cute. What a great card. Thanks for sharing at Simply Sunday.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn
    GC JrDT

18. Kristan says:

so cute, i love the mix match hat and scarf, reminds me of my daughter!! love the card that is made using your daughter as inspiration very cute. Thanks for joining us for the Simply Sunday Challenge
    Kristan
    Getting Cricky Jr. DTM

19. Beth says:

Dalis both cards are FABULOUS!!! I wish I had known I would have LOVED to send some of our snow to your niece! LOL! Really all of it! :)
    THANKS for stopping by my bloggy!! The big LOVE is actually the paper!! it is by My Minds Eye the new Love Me line!!
    Have a GREAT day!!!

20. Kate says:

What great creations! Elmo is adorable – especially with that huge snowball! He looks like my son with his mis-matched hat and scarf. I’m just happy to find things dry enough to wear! Your card is perfect the way it is!
    Your daughter is darling. What a happy photo!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

Kate

21. Kate says:

I just saw that you linked this up at My Craft Spot. Thanks for playing along with us there as well!

22. sugarlips says:

Both cards are adorable. I bet your daughter loved being made into a card.
    thanks for joining us in the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge.

Jessie
    Getting Cricky Jr DTM

23. Miranda says:

These are adorable! Thanks for joining us for the Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky With K Andrew!
    Miranda :)